Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My good news

Just have to share some good news. I sold a necklace on Sunday to a total stranger that happened to fall in love with the piece. I also sold three pairs of earrings and a bracelet to a couple of my golf buddies.
Here is what I sold. The necklace is a gold filled wire wrapped Ocean jasper, on a spiral rope.
This next piece is a bracelet made in the hugs and kisses design. I am not sure who designed this, however whoever did I would like to give them the credit for the design. This isn't the exact bracelet, the I sold was brown pearls with gold seed beads and Swarvoski Padparadscha bicones. It also had a Dragonfly toggle in a gold tone.

These are the earrings I also sold.


And because I had to have to have a brake job done on my car today, that couple of sales helped me pay the mechanic. $296. and half was covered by the sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment