Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 11

I only have 3 more days of my 14 day challenge. So far I have been pretty good, but to tell you the truth, I am running out of things to say. That is something I never thought would happen.
My great grand daughter will be in town for the next 8 days. She is will be spending time with her biological father for Easter break. And because he is single, I will be watching her during the day while he works. I can hardly wait for that. She loves beading with me, so I imagine we will be going through a bunch of my old beads.
Speaking of old beads, here is my Show 'N' tell for today. It is a piece I made, maybe two springs ago. Back in 2009 I entered it in the 'Flower Inspired Challenge' at Beading Daily. I didn't win, but I had a blast making it. Then shortly after the challenge I sold the necklace. The two gals that bought it, also bought everything they needed to make another one. Heard them whisper that they could do some reverse engineering on it, and copy it. I didn't say anything, but they only needed to ask and I would have told them how to go about making one. Wonder if they ever made another.
We are getting an electrical storm, so I need to shut my laptop down.

Till tomorrow,
Happy Beading

No comments:

Post a Comment