Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday, second day in my making of a habit.

Today was a beautiful and warm day. I meant to blog earlier this evening, but things got in the way of what I wanted to do.
I want to show you another item I made, I made it in February, I just never got around to posting it here on my blog spot. This is actually my third embroidery piece. It really was fun and I am learning more with each new piece I make. I named it 'Midnight Surf '.
I have started a new one, a pendent, but I haven't gotten too far on it, I sort of got bored with it to some degree. I will finish it when I decide what type of necklace I will attach it to.
Okay, I will see you again tomorrow. Hopefully before 10:30 pm. I will have to dig up yet another design to show you tomorrow. I have plenty that I have finished lately.
Night all, and happy beading.

No comments:

Post a Comment