Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 3

Well, this is my third day in a row for posting on my blog. I can tell, I am already feeling the habit in the making.
I promised last night that I would be back, and post before 10:30 pm. Well it's 11:52 am so I made it with flying colors.
I will show you three pieces of wire wrapping that I did. I have been dabbling in wire sculpture for a little while now, but up till the last few pieces, I didn't think they where good enough to show off. So what do you think of these three pieces? The second piece may look like gold, but it was actually done in Sterling Silver like the first one. This third piece is done in copper wire. I was able to buy some square, and half round copper wire and I just had to give it a try.
Happy beading till tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment